An athletes-owned company
Pallas Athena is an athlete’s company where everyone is encouraged and valued for their blood, sweat, and tears. As fighters ourselves, we have a personal understanding of the industry from the fighter’s perspective. We’ve experienced the limitations and challenges, and we know there is a better way. “What’s good for the fighter is what’s good for the company” - this is one of the driving forces behind PAWFC.
We’re here to give back to you, the fighter, a place where you can focus on training and improving your skills for upcoming fight events.
Our mission is to:
- Have athletes fairly compensated inside and outside of the ring with above-average purse pay, attendance bonuses, and ownership of content
- Provide MMA fight opportunities for women in an industry dominated by men
- Highlight and empower warrior women stepping to the forefront of the industry
- Offer sponsorships so athletes can focus on advancing their skills
- Offer opportunities for athletes to grow within the company, rather than the company grow solely on the backs of fighters
- Maintain a culture where the company is focused on the athletes, not revenue
- Provide airtime for amateur fighters to be noticed
Simply put - we’re here to change the game.
|From||Jacksonville, North Carolina|
|Style||Muay Thai & BJJ|
Think you have what it takes?
Pallas Athena Women's Fighting Championship (PAWFC) is Western Canada’s first all-women’s MMA corporation. We’re looking for newcomers and veterans hungry to take the title and become part of an organization that’s changing the way fighters are represented.
If you think you have what it takes to be a world-class contender in women’s MMA and blaze a trail in this industry, we invite you to join PAWFC today.